Think about what you and your girlfriends usually talk about. Is it other people? People you may not even know? Are you critical, inquisitive, speculating?
When positive women get together, the conversation is about:
- your beliefs
- your values
- what you love
- what you think about how you “play life”
- how you feel about how your life is evolving
- what your excellent future looks like
- what you’ve learned that day to assist you in becoming who you truly want to be
What do you and YOUR girlfriends talk about?
- Is it positive?
- Is it empowering?
- Does it assist you in becoming a better person?
- Does it provide feedback that supports you?
or does it drain you, cause anxiety or inspire you to feel sympathy, anger or jealousy toward others?
What will your NEW conversations be?
If your current girlfriends aren’t into your “new conversation,” are you willing to attract new positive women for friends?
Please comment and share…