As a woman, many things in your life can be made into winnable games that feed your passion, soul and self-esteem. Without knowing how to make your life winnable, you give away your power and simply allow life to happen to you. This creates overwhelm, frustration, anger, anxiety, depression and physical illness.
“What if I don’t like to play games?”
There are a couple reasons why you may not like to play games:
- You played a game and didn’t know the rules and therefore had no chance of winning, which is an UNwinnable game
- You lost or got picked last for a team when you played as a child and it hurt; now games feel scary and uncomfortable
What if you could Win or Learn instead of Win or Lose?
As you think of your life as a game, you will see individual areas of your life such as relationships, communication, career, health and family become smaller games within the larger game. This means you can win and learn in ALL of these areas simultaneously and have fun doing it!
5 Reasons To Set Up Your Life As A Game:
- It’s more fun to “play with” something than “work on” something
- The desired outcome focuses your energy, attention and imagination
- The score card helps you evaluate regularly and make adjustments along the way
- Games have rules and boundaries to establish respect and fairness
- In a game, you feel and notice yourself improving over time until you master it
Winnable Games vs. UNwinnable Games:
UNwinnable – gives your power away
- Your friends seem to be stuck in a rut and complain a lot
- Your career isn’t something you enjoy anymore
- Your significant other doesn’t support you
- Communication with your children or parents is stressful and negative
- Your lack of education keeps you stuck in a job you dread
- You want to grow spiritually but your friends want to get drunk
Winnable – reinforces your inner power
- Your friends are becoming more and more successful and happy
- Your career feeds your passion and you look forward to it each day
- Your significant other is understanding and supportive of you
- Communication with your loved ones is clear and powerful
- You enroll in education to qualify for the career you really want
- You seek new friends who share your spiritual beliefs
As a woman, you can understand how your life can be a Winnable vs UNwinnable game and how to stop giving your power away. Along with the other five articles in this series, you now know the “5 Mistakes We Make That Give Our Power Away.” Please share with other women you care about so we can all create our lives to be Winnable Games!
What are 2 things YOU can do to make YOUR life into more of a Winnable game? Leave me a comment…