- Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa – half discovered, half wild, fertile and naturally beautiful!
- Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe – well-developed and open to trade, especially for something of real value.
- Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain – very hot, relaxed, and convinced of her own beauty.
- Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece & gently aging, but still a warm and desirable place to visit.
- Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain, with a glorious and all-conquering past.
- Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel – has been through war, doesn’t make the same mistakes twice, and takes care of business.
- Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada – cool, self-preserving, but open to meeting new people.
- After 70, she becomes Tibet – wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages…. an adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge.
(Haven’t found original source for this but will post it here if I find out.)
Positive Women ROCK big time!
Leave a reply and let me know what you think of this…
Share your thoughts...
2 thoughts on “Geography Of A Woman”
Love it! I’m in my Canada stage and new people make one feel alive.
Thank you for being here, Jo-Anne! 🙂